Valentine’s Day is almost upon us. I don’t know about you, but I was disappointed in the Victoria’s Secret Valentine’s Day collection this year.
Of course Spa’s do a rousing business on V day but sometimes the most memorable experiences are free. So here is my top ten list of romantic things to do for Valentine’s Day.
1. Scavenger Hunt: Leave notes and small inexpensive gifts around your home or around town. Give clues to the next step in the hunt with little things only your partner would know. End the hunt at a restaurant or destination of your choice.
2. Recreate your first date.
3. Plan a weekend getaway. This year Valentine’s day falls on a Friday. Perfect for getting out of town for a day or two.
4. Dinner Theatre: Find a local theatre club or group and ask for information if you aren’t sure if your city has one. Dinner Theatre is always fun!
5. Comedy Club: What could be better than an evening of laughter?
6. Build a tent fort in the house and camp out. Perfect for having sex or a night of pillow talk to bond.
7. Paint each other’s portraits while drinking wine or beer to loosen up and unleash your creativity.
8. Plan a game night by stopping by your local adult toy store and pick a game or two to try.
9. Fondue, oyster’s and champagne for two: What food is more romantic than fondue?
10: Plan a sex toy party and have it hosted at your home. There are several companies that offer this service and you can order products from the privacy of your own home.