Random Musings: Global Decentralized Money is real…?
I’m sitting in bed, watching The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin. I’ve had a small business idea brewing for awhile. I remember seeing a news blip in 2013 about the first bitcoin crash. I’m truly stunned at how far it’s come. There is SO MUCH information in this Documentary!
1. Since WHEN (Teleology) is Epistemology (Ontology) a branch of Axiology (Cosmology?)
2. The price fluctuations in bitcoin SO FAR have brought it around for several turns that HAVE expanded the participant pool. How LONG MAY this continue?
3. It’s entering 4 years of bitcoin discussion. One founder in bitcoin has been arrested on money laundering charges. The RISK IS REAL. And so are the GAINS… Money however is NOT THE ONLY objective.
4. Utopia people. Think and Dream. And WATCH YOUR STEP…a segment of the film has a spokesman making a statement that “bitcoin changes the way money works.” But more interestingly, he also says “They (The Reserve Systems and Governments) can’t stop a MATHEMATICAL PROBLEM. They can point a finger at two plus two but it still equals four.”
5. I am excited and uncertain. But I’m smiling.